PDA

View Full Version : Flyers win Flyers win!!!

John R
04-16-2008, 08:01 PM
12 -10 over WSU in the bottom of the 10th with a two run homer.

UDBrian
04-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Must have been a great game, I think they made it dramatic for Smitch425!

John R
04-16-2008, 09:26 PM

Yes saw her and one of the little ones on tv tonight.

smitch425
04-17-2008, 08:44 AM

We had to leave in the eighth inning due to a cranky 3 year old that fell asleep while sitting in traffic to the game. If there's one thing I should know about my son it's that you don't wake him up on purpose:( We did have fun though. We were there for nearly 3 hours so you can't expect much more than that from two small kids.:D They had people around us laughing when they were singing "We will, we will rock you" (very loudly). They love to entertain!:D

smitch425
04-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Yes saw her and one of the little ones on tv tonight.

I stayed up last night to see if we were on the late news, but it didn't occur to me that it might be on the 6:00 news. The kids would have gotten a kick out of that. They were on for a split second during a women's BB game but it was time for the band to do the YMCA so they stood right in front of them to get ready to enter the court. I hope I didn't look like a dork. Or worse...I could have been in disciplinary mode! I was hoping they would show both of the kids dancing between innings. They have some pretty good moves for little kids. They definately got their dance and drama skills from mom. Hopefully they got most of their brains from dad!:D

UDBrian
04-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Was that you pointing your finger at the kid with a pouty face? :) Just kidding, I would guess they must have shown them dancing.