PDA

View Full Version : Hey Becky TXA...

Chris R
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
congratulations on Jay recently being inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. I know everyone in the 'Cek tribe has to be really proud of it. To be in the same company as Red Grange, the Gipper, and Bear Bryant is a special thing :clap::wow:

UDBrian
05-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Who is Jay? ;) Congrats, must be a fun time!

BeckysTXA
05-02-2008, 12:10 PM
I feel funny saying "thank you"... like I did anything. But it's very kind of you to post that information, and the proper response is "Thank you!".

I'm sure Jay's most excited about being in the same class as his pro football teammate, Troy Aikman. You never really earn these kind of awards by yourself. Teammates play a big part in it. So even though they didn't play together in college, it's nice they can share this together.

Hopefully he won't be the last Novacek inducted. I think all the Novacek's born on October 24 should work very hard and make it happen. That would be Jay (Wyoming football), Becky (Dayton volleyball) and her twin Joyce (Bucknell basketball).

UDBrian
05-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I believe that Becky can have an all american career at UD and when the conversation turns to vball I will drop her name :)

I am hoping that Bucknell drops women's basketball in the next few months and Joyce ends up at UD although that wish might not seem nice to Joyce :D

Here is a picture of Becky's sister in action. http://bucknellbison.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/buck-w-baskbl-body.html