PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Thread

BeckysTXA
11-28-2008, 08:27 AM
No Gametracker today. Anyone going to the match who can call with updates and I'll post here for the fans??? I think we have some family going, but don't know yet since they are away for holiday and cell phones aren't working yet. Hopefully I'll be able to round up someone to call us with updates. If you're going, please send me a private message with your cell phone number and we'll hook up. THANKS!!!!

GO FLYERS!!!!

Avid Flyer
11-28-2008, 09:31 AM
No gametracker, bummer! Hope you connect with someone as I am traveling to Chicago to see the mens basketball games against Auburn and Marquette.

Taking my computer but not sure about wifi in the Sears Center Arena.

Good luck to the ladies as I will be pulling for them from afar. Fridays game against Auburn is 5pm so maybe I can catch up with the scores as the women play.

BeckysTXA
11-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Avid - I would think Swampy Meadows might be at those games. He travels to Chicago on business and I would think he would arrange his schedule to be in town when the men's team was playing. You should try to hook up with him. It's always fun to meet a fellow Flyer fan.

Have a nice trip and I'm working on the vball match connection.

ud69
11-28-2008, 07:11 PM
http://ohiobobcats.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/?event=663048&school=ohio&sport=wvolley&','GameTrackerwvolley','toolbar=no,resizeable=no,s crollbars=no,width=976,height=700'

Lynton
11-28-2008, 07:31 PM
The scoreboard showed 6-8 when I got on, but if you click on GAME FLOW set 1, it showed OU leading 23-20. Now scoreboard is 14-14 but Game FLow is stuck on 20-23, that often happens when a set ends and for some reason the scores don't refresh for a few minutes.

And then I found by clicking on MATCH SUMMARY, it showed we lost 21-25. System is not sync'd up, as usual.

UDBrian
11-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Down two sets and hitting .058!

BeckysTXA
11-28-2008, 08:56 PM
Lost Set 3 25-17. Just not enough tonight. Too many hitting errors and too many service errors. It kind of reminded me of 2 years ago when the team went to the West coast and mailed it in to finish the year.

ud69
11-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Lost Set 3 25-17. Just not enough tonight. Too many hitting errors and too many service errors. It kind of reminded me of 2 years ago when the team went to the West coast and mailed it in to finish the year.

agreed.

The attack stats were abysmal. Only Bethany had any decent numbers. Geesh, playing for a trip to the dance and lay an egg like this.

The question is not "Will they make the dance?" - a very very long shot - but "Do they even deserve to make the dance?".