PDA

View Full Version : Ladies win

John R
08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
UD 4 Indiana 1

smitch425
08-22-2008, 10:30 PM
The ladies were fantastic tonight. There were so many fans there. Even Kurt, London and Stephen came over to watch some of the game.:D

John R
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
The ladies were fantastic tonight. There were so many fans there. Even Kurt, London and Stephen came over to watch some of the game.:D

1,213 at the game

BeckysTXA
08-23-2008, 09:35 AM
I've never seen a soccer match, but have been "watching" UD women from afar starting last year. The daytonflyers.com headline said they started where they left off last year -- and they did and deserve many kudos.

The headline could have read UD SPORTS started where they left off last year -- WINNING and UPSETTING nationally ranked teams.

It's going to be a GREAT year at UD. Crowds will never be bigger and fans will be loud. Go Flyers! And Congrats to the women's soccer team for knocking off Indiana!

John R
08-23-2008, 09:44 AM
I've never seen a soccer match, but have been "watching" UD women from afar starting last year. The daytonflyers.com headline said they started where they left off last year -- and they did and deserve many kudos.

The headline could have read UD SPORTS started where they left off last year -- WINNING and UPSETTING nationally ranked teams.

It's going to be a GREAT year at UD. Crowds will never be bigger and fans will be loud. Go Flyers! And Congrats to the women's soccer team for knocking off Indiana!

And wearing Red!!!!

AdamtheFlyer
08-23-2008, 01:11 PM
And wearing Red!!!!

This is a good idea. Congratulate someone for mundane things. It's like getting a participation trophy.

Congrats on using the turn signal correctly!!!!!!!

UDBrian
08-23-2008, 03:23 PM

The next time you are in Dayton maybe you can also attend a soccer match. I know squat about soccer but enjoyed watching the Xavier game last year, except for the ball going across the mouth of the net with about ten seconds left (but Xavier didn't score).

The women's bball will have a good, exciting team but they lost four starters from last year. They will be hard pressed to match last year's record but the talent is there. Everyone else has a good change to exceed last year's results.

BeckysTXA
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
AdamtheFlyer... we'll let you wear blue. That way you won't be mundane and boring.

John R -- great post! Gave me a smile.