PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Craft Verbals To Tennessee

mollautt
09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
=>Per Prep Spotlight:

http://www.prepspotlight.com/dachairmans--boardroom/aaron-craft-61-pg---2010---from-findlay-liberty-benton__#N51SF1YEQ9cXoa5UZrdyaQ

lhsgolf19
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Would have loved to have him be Juwan's backup in 2010. Good Luck to him, but the 2010 recruiting class will still be sensational. I am really hoping to get both Adreian and Patrick Young, every thing else would be amazing! Plus, there are a couple solid 2011 PG prospects from the area that could possibly go to UD. Oh well, his loss.

Sea Bass
09-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Would have loved to have him be Juwan's backup in 2010. That probably tells the story more than anything. UD already had a commitment in his class from a better player. Most kids don't sign up for that type of situation, especially with a Tennessee and Pearl calling.

The Fat Tuna
09-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Huh? Golf are you serious? Tenn. offers him and you say his loss?

Hey, I would have loved to get this kid, he would have been a fantastic backup to Juwan. However, if I am him, there is no way I am going to backup a guy my age that I know is better than me. Maybe if Juwan was two years older, maybe, but not if they are the same age. Good luck to Craft and I hope he does well at Tenn.

lhsgolf19
09-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Huh? Golf are you serious? Tenn. offers him and you say his loss?

Hey, I would have loved to get this kid, he would have been a fantastic backup to Juwan. However, if I am him, there is no way I am going to backup a guy my age that I know is better than me. Maybe if Juwan was two years older, maybe, but not if they are the same age. Good luck to Craft and I hope he does well at Tenn.

Sorry if I sounded a little brash, I'm just saying I think he would have been a better fit here than with Bruce Pearl. But oh well, good luck to him and I hope he succeeds just not like Chris Lofton;)