PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Know?

UDF4N4LIF3
10-04-2008, 10:23 AM
When the ticket office will be shipping out the Tickets? They said they will be out sometime in October and I was just woundering if anybody knew when we would recieve them?

zmz723
10-04-2008, 03:07 PM
When the ticket office will be shipping out the Tickets? They said they will be out sometime in October and I was just woundering if anybody knew when we would recieve them?

Season tickets are going to be printed starting monday and shipped out the week after.

Binnie Bombs 33
10-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Where are these commercials we shot?

Anyone see them on youtube, have a link to the production company who did them?

Our website?

Its gotta be out there soon ... season is almost here.

UDF4N4LIF3
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM

Our website?

They said it would be launched soon after and its been a while. It might come out tomorrow since its a monday. But I have NO CLUE at all.

smitch425
10-06-2008, 09:09 AM

Our website?

I RSVPed for a kid's club party this morning and asked about the commercials...I'll let you know if I get any info.

BallgameJohnny
10-06-2008, 09:42 AM
I saw the invite for the volleybally pizza party, did you see anything about the basketball pizza party?

smitch425
10-06-2008, 10:04 AM
I saw the invite for the volleybally pizza party, did you see anything about the basketball pizza party?

The basketball party was listed as TBA on the same letter that was mailed about the volleyball party. Two seasons ago it was 1/28/07, but last season it was 12/16/07. Not sure when it will be, but I'm sure they will give us more notice than they did for the volleyball party.

smitch425
10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
I RSVPed for a kid's club party this morning and asked about the commercials...I'll let you know if I get any info.

Here's what I got on the commercials:

"We are supposed to get a first rough draft of the commercial next week! It probably won't be until the end of October before it is actually up and running."

Looks like we'll have to wait awhile:rolleyes:

Figgie123
10-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Season tickets are going to be printed starting monday and shipped out the week after.

I really hope they know the gametimes this year, rather than having them all printed with TBD. That was so annoying last year, I couldn't look at my ticket stub to know the start time. (I know, they also changed 3 start times after the initial times were announced...)

Figgie

Binnie Bombs 33
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks Smitch

zmz723
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I really hope they know the gametimes this year, rather than having them all printed with TBD. That was so annoying last year, I couldn't look at my ticket stub to know the start time. (I know, they also changed 3 start times after the initial times were announced...)

Figgie

The season tickets will NOT have the game times on them

Binnie Bombs 33
10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
That is just unprofessional.

It's the little things.

ud69
10-08-2008, 12:14 AM

It's the little things.

Well now BB, it seems you have 2 choices.

A. Hold the tickets and wait even longer until the game times are finalized - some of which may not be finalized for several weeks.

B. Mail the tickets without game times and continue to work with all the different TV outlets - ESPN, FSN, CSTV, WHIO - to get maximum TV exposure and finalize game times.

I might point out that it is not unusual for game times to change - even after the season has started.

Obviously, you prefer option "A". That being the case, how long do you wait until you must mail the tickets - with or without game times. As of this moment we are 30 days until the first exhibition. Let's allow 1 week for printing and at least 1 week for mailing - snail mail is somewhat unpredictable. It would seem your drop dead date is about 10 days away. It looks to me that allowing for unexpected consequences, you can drag the ticket process maybe one more week. What are the chances you have all the game times by then? I'll make you the AD for this one. You make the call.

Atlantic 10
10-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Well now BB, it seems you have 2 choices.

A. Hold the tickets and wait even longer until the game times are finalized - some of which may not be finalized for several weeks.

B. Mail the tickets without game times and continue to work with all the different TV outlets - ESPN, FSN, CSTV, WHIO - to get maximum TV exposure and finalize game times.

I might point out that it is not unusual for game times to change - even after the season has started.

Obviously, you prefer option "A". That being the case, how long do you wait until you must mail the tickets - with or without game times. As of this moment we are 30 days until the first exhibition. Let's allow 1 week for printing and at least 1 week for mailing - snail mail is somewhat unpredictable. It would seem your drop dead date is about 10 days away. It looks to me that allowing for unexpected consequences, you can drag the ticket process maybe one more week. What are the chances you have all the game times by then? I'll make you the AD for this one. You make the call.maybe he wants to pick them up at the door, you are right game times will change for TV network, which is a good thing

John R
10-08-2008, 06:38 AM

It's the little things.

Why in the H!! do you care?
I would think you being second in command at this still unnamed big time school you would be going and covering those games.

smitch425
10-09-2008, 08:58 AM

The season tickets will NOT have the game times on them

It would appear that you know a lot about the tickets so I was wondering if you knew what the ticket backs are this year. Last year's ice cream coupons were not very practical. The milk the year before saved my family tons of money. Just curious as to what they might be this year:)

zmz723
10-09-2008, 11:18 AM
It would appear that you know a lot about the tickets so I was wondering if you knew what the ticket backs are this year. Last year's ice cream coupons were not very practical. The milk the year before saved my family tons of money. Just curious as to what they might be this year:)

Its $5 off a $50 purchase at Meijer

smitch425
10-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the info. These tickets will be about as useless as last year's tickets:( Oh well...what can ya do?!:p

zmz723
10-16-2008, 05:02 PM
The season tickets were mailed out today.

smitch425
10-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I'll be watching for them!:D