Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:12 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
I agree Beatty, sometimes I feel like UD would be better off if they never hosted another NCAAT game, whether it be the First Four, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round, ever again.

It sort of feels like UD focuses on hosting the doggone NCAAT more than it focuses on making sure that UD, itself, actually makes the NCAAT.

Return the focus to making UD better, and quit worrying about hosting the stupid NCAAT.
So who is focusing on the NCAAT games and not the men's bball team? Is Anthony Grant spending his time lining up sponsors for the First Four games?
What resources are being diverted from men's bball to the NCAAT? Are the bball team's charter planes being given to the NCAAT committee and forcing the Flyers to fly Allegany Airlines? I thought that the Flyers already weren't getting a good enough return given all the resources being devoted to men's bball. Is giving them even more going to fix that.

Among many things that p!ss me off is people that take pot shots at how other people do their jobs without really having a clue as to how things work. Then when confronted with facts just say they disagree.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-22-2018), jumpin' joe (02-22-2018), zmz723 (02-22-2018)