Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 01:51 PM
General

Thanked 1,267 Times in 785 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
He got a offers from Texas Tech, UC, Illinois and Maryland his senior year. He visited George Washington and Stony Brook in the fall.

He was a plan B guy for Texas Tech and Illinois who got commitments from top 100 guys at SF after they offered him. Maryland offered in March but I'm not sure how committable that offer was

I think the stats are a product of playing for a team with lots of other D1 talent

That last point is EXACTLY right. Lutheran HIGH has 3 to 4 go D1 and a few others D2 in most years. So while i'm not too concerned - i think he'll more ready, more ready than others by Game 5.

That said, It will take hime 15 to 25 games to really get familiar with the higher intensity and what's expected of him on defense.