Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 09:34 PM
General

Thanked 4,896 Times in 2,259 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dillomernda View Post
I have no idea how good Auburn is but at least it would be better than some small D1 school. While we are on the subject, why do we always seem to schedule home and homes with SEC schools? Do we have connections to SEC offices?
I happen to have a lot of respect for SEC schools. Yes, we have seen them a lot on our schedule the last few years (I think it began after we played Ole Miss in the NIT Final Four), but I think it's indicative of the SEC trying to bolster its non-con credibility by scheduling up. If that's the reason, I hope it helps them get into the tourney over teams who practice the American Express scheduling strategy (Don't leave home...). Whatever the case, you have to admire their willingness to come into a challenging environment, unlike some other "elite" conferences <cough, cough> Big East...ACC...