Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UDGutter2 View Post
I will never understand this, you can't spell loUD without UD.
Anyone can be loud. LOWD is the equivalent to turning your amps to 11. It's not ten. It's one louder. Or giving 110 percent. The max is the max. But you can go one more.

I know you say you will never understand, but I know you can do it.

Try starting with loud. Then get a few drinks in ya and start talking UD hoops. Pretty soon you'll be teetering on the brink of lewd.

It's a good idea at this point to tip your bartender.

Also, it may be helpful to have an extra sweater vest available in case you rip yours open like the Hulkster. But worst case scenario, shirtless is an option. Careful though cause if you've ever watched COPS, you know they ALWAYS arrest the shirtless dude.

But yeah, just avoid jail my man, and remember that the train doesn't stop at loud. It goes one more. And you can go one more.

And then when you do, boom. You will have arrived at destination LOWD.

Embrace it my friend.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to DallasFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (05-05-2017), C-time (05-04-2017), MikeF (05-04-2017), MikeFlyer (06-17-2017), OSU Flyer (05-05-2017), superfan99 (05-04-2017)