Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 09:29 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,033 Times in 2,682 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I'll give the blame in the same order as I gave the credit last game. DD was the loser today because as a senior on a team with little bench, he took himself out of the game and contributed about zero in the second half. Landers finished second, as he was no part of the offense all day, and having as many rebounds as turnovers is not good. His effort was good, but the results of 31 minutes were one point.
Not trying to determine who contributed most to this loss, but I have to say this: Darrell’s 4th foul was as “phantom” a call as I’ve seen in awhile. Now, the refs didn’t cause us to lose the game. We did that on our own. But, on that foul call, Darrell was sliding to his left with his hands up, and the UMass player (Pipkins, I think) jumped into Darrell and recoiled like he hit a brick wall. Should have been a no-call.

BTW, I voted for Kostas because he didn’t seem to have a clue for much of the time that he was on the court today.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (01-08-2018)