User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tirebiter View Post
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that final assist on the throw in by Williams? Gutsy and absolutely accurate lob.

Wonder if it was desperation or if it was a planned attack.
Williams always shows he belongs in games like this. Cunningham gets my vote. I am happy with both Crosby's and Davis's performances.For all his good play JC could've been the goat for throwing the inbounds pass away that was deflected by the Ball State player. Overall I was pleased with the control he demonstrated. He showed he could dominate their level of talent with his dishing and driving. Same with Davis. The thing that impressed me most is how long he was able to stay hot. I don't think I've ever seen him sustain the level of play he played with last night. Seriously I think both players have gotten better. I know it was not the best competition we'll face but to be among the leaders in a closely-contested game was a great sign for both.