Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Wish List
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:18 AM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
Well, we have some schollys to spend, what would y'all like to see done with them?

I don't see AG using all five given how late in the game it is, but it is possible if a few of them are transfers.

As of now the classes are thus:

SR: Cunningham
JR: Mikesell, Landers, Matos
SO: Davis, Crutcher
FR: Toppin, Cohill

Pretty balanced as is. A grad transfer PG would be ideal to spell Crutcher. A freshman PG would be my next wish. Then a wing and the best available bigs regardless of status.
I firmly believe that Grant should recruit 3 big centers of the five available scholarships. Given what Dayton can recruit in big guys (can’t chew gum and walk at the same time) we can use them to take a lot of fouls. At best, if one of three could just rebound and play positional defense that would be enough. Maybe, if they could just not miss a layup, would be nice.
Posted via Mobile Device