Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 09:03 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks to each and every one of you for the thanks, I appreciate it truly...

Kind if a different subject, but I messaged Red Scare site, and siggested as long as Donnie is one of our assistant coaches, we really should have a Mothman character reguolarly show up at our home games, and have him ohh, perhaps stare down the opposition with glowing red eyes!! they never messaged me back, but I still think he would very quickly become a fan favorite...

I am picturing Mothman, not as a mascot but as a supporting character... maybe if I messaged the sports department, but I think that may not be the appropriate people... anyone else think or would like to see Mothman?

ohhh!! during the Holiday season, at halftime have Mothman at center court in a danceoff move contest with Santa Claus and the Flyer mascot lol!!....wow, I have to get that image oout of my head lol....funnjy right there!... go Flyers!

Last edited by steverino015; 08-18-2018 at 11:41 AM..
Mad Props to steverino015 For This Totally Excellent Post:
cj (08-18-2018)