Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 07:42 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyers98 View Post
All of whom had started to play a lot better by the end of the last season (that’s called development) in the same system with the same coach, and all of whom had just come off an Elite 8 run in which they all contributed heavily. To pretend the situations are similar is ridiculous. I’m not asking you to feel sorry for them but facts are facts. I’m not making excuses for AG...because nobody should need an excuse AFTER FOUR F’N GAMES!
Nope, the situation was much worse. If you had lined up the two teams, one with 5 starters, 1 freshman and one walk-on(none of the 7 taller than 6'6), and then line up this team with 5 starters and 5 Freshman ((4 players 6'9 or taller) and predicted which one would do better, EVERYONE would've chosen this one because they had a better situation.

Oh yeah, and XW played great last season, Josh was a known when he was healthy which he was coming into this season, Crosby improved toward the end of last season and no matter how you rate Baby D last season, what he's done so far speaks for itself. That makes only one(two if you count Crosby so I will) starting positions with a big question mark compared to 3 that season.

Last edited by Smitty10; 11-20-2017 at 07:57 PM..