User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:34 AM
1st Lieutenant

sabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to allsabo2 is a name known to all
Offensive scheme is not a real issue. Its execution. We beat a team with 12 losses, scored 87 but gave up 81. For much of the game, Richmond had completely open three point shots against our zone. I'm not critical of the zone, I'm sure it's better than our man to man. The pass to the deep corner was always open and deep corner to middle was available but Richmond really didn't take advantage. Quite often when Richmond switched, Cunningham and Kostas were guarded by guys that looked under 6 foot. They still had 11 offensive rebounds to our 6.

Did anyone notice that in the final minutes of a then close game, Cunningham had the ball 25 feet from the basket with about 10 secs on clock?I hate to watch us with the ball and under 10 secs. Nothing good really happens.

It appears that J Davis and Williams are working their way to the back of the bench for a while. Wish Williams could catch some of Trey's energy. An active Williams could make a big difference. It is what it is.
Mad Props to sabo2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
maddog07 (01-10-2018)