Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 08:01 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,011 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
I'm upset because I think winning this game was important and feel that we could've if they would've kept their composure and that AM put the right personnel in the game.

The reason I feel winning this game was so important? Because I feel like keeping the winning streak alive was the best way to keep Kendall in street clothes until he heals enough to be counted on. Now I just have a feeling that he will play against the Bonnies and then sit again.
LOL...You're NOT going to beat a good team like that with 2 standout players WITHOUT Pollard and definitely without KP playing a good game. You could have gotten the KP that gets 2 fouls in the first 6 minutes and ain't worth a crap the rest of the night so let's not act like KP is some AA or even an all league player.S___T happens...

UD is a very good team but not a GREAT team and even great teams are prone to lose games, and do lose games and multiple games sometimes in a row, especially when setup with a real tough opponent at their place with the BEST player in the conference with an excellent coach in Martelli..SJU was primed for this game, had it circled, and had a stacked deck..This game was no different than what UD does to some good league opponents at the Arena...Those opponents don't crawl up in fetal position and belly ache..They go out in the next game and get the W..

This game was just as unimportant as it was important.....UD is NOT all of a sudden 2-3 games out of the lead...I personally had this game circled as a loss before the season even started......If UD is the team everyone believes they are then they'll come home and beat SBU and then win at least 3 of the next 4 after that..

Last edited by steve; 02-18-2016 at 08:06 AM..
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (02-18-2016)