Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,176 Times in 5,904 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
This game was a beat down. The final score is not indicative of how we failed to compete. We had no answer inside. Sure miss Harris and Layfield’s grit. Wilmouth fouled out in 13 minutes and went 1-6. They shot 55%!! We have a lot of work to do if we want to compete in the A10.

Interesting that we finally got a thin thread going many hours after playing a top ten team. Perhaps it has something to do with the lack of streaming free video. We can’t build our brand of Women’s ball on a pay site.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds like you were one of the few to see the game. I did not, so will not comment. You can bet if it was on ESPN+ I would have watched every minute, but who except a B10 fan will pay extra for such a limited channel.

Sounds like we competed some with a Top10 team after a quick turnaround, and on the road. Good experience for all our young players.

I noticed Parkinson, who started the first game, did not play. She really struggled, so no loss, but she must be hurt.