User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 04:01 PM
Captain

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
What I said is I'm not saying things are moving quickly to bash AG. It's a fact in spring recruiting

I'm on his case I don't think he's moving quickly enough. I don't think that's unreasonable gripe or any of the criticism I've posted of him is unreasonable. Happy to debate you on any reason I'm "bashing" for the sake
The argument and assumption you are making don't seem reasonable; you don't have any idea what he has done. The schools that the kids you are mentioning have committed to would indicate that we probably weren't interested in (m)any of them anyway.

Nobody on this board is going be cheering if we are winning recruiting battles against FAU. If that is the best the JUCO route has to offer, I would much rather have a grad transfer for 1 year than be stuck for 2 with one of them... even if it meant playing a combo guard at point for the 1 year.

You speak as if you have inside info that nobody has even made a phone call yet. I can understand having SOME discomfort and doubting some of the people posters with rosier dispositions but of all the Eeyores on the board, you are by far the Eeyoriest.

Last edited by Bucketnight; 04-19-2017 at 04:10 PM..
Mad Props to Bucketnight For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (04-19-2017)