User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Jeesh, between Dallas and OSU this thread has been enjoyable and informative to read lately. Until some skirts got ruffled today. Suck it up. Their participation and back-and-forth is why people subscribe here.
Just because the guy is in disapproval of the way things have transpired under the new coach, is a good reason to debate him.... He even welcomed it. But dont insist that his sample size isnt big enough or that he has no reason to voice his concern just because your opinion of the same sample size makes more sense to you. It's all speculation.
Yours, saying he has no reason to be concerned. What happens if AG doesnt make any good choices? I want to hear about it. I dont care what all the prudes and apologists (some notable ones above) say burns their ears or hurts their pride. Or bunches their panties. OSUFlyer, you're a better poster than me. I appreciate your brand of bringing it. I've said harsher things about AG and how his priorities seem to be more 'steady as she goes' rather than how I interpret the pace should be going. And i trust that when M21 or someone else brings up after AG finally does land some prospects that OSUFlyer or someone can review back to this thread to track how some of these players shake out in the meantime. So be prepapared to learn down the line that a few of these guys are real players. And we have members who are concerned about it. There was a comment that went by the board recently that AG will recruit better players than AM. That will never happen. He could get higher rated players maybe, if that's what he's looking to do. You know, trust recruiting services over his own ability to assess a player? Someone else wants to bash Archie rather than bash AG in this thread. Go for it. But dont try to restrict the voice of the people just because it doesn't make your approval.

Last edited by FLYER5; 04-19-2017 at 06:38 PM..