Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:27 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I will grade it in 4 or 5 years.
lol, how can you possibly be wrong?

I am impressed with the job Anthony and his staff have done, much better than I expected considering the timing of Archie leaving. I wish we had more scholarships available next year but one of the ways to make recruiting easier is to have success on the court. Adding these players will help show the future recruits that the program is not on a decline.

And for everyone afraid to give it a grade with little info what is the worst thing that can happen. In three years from now someone digs up your old post and throws your opinions in your face. If that is the worst thing that can happen here I'm not afraid to say that right now I would give it a solid B and an A if you consider everything else that happened. Who would have thought that we could keep three good recruits and even add another big guy in all of this?

Last edited by UDBrian; 05-18-2017 at 06:31 PM..
Mad Props to UDBrian For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (05-22-2017)