Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Penn Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a knock. On the contraire, really. I was wrong about him when I said he was a bust, but Darrell isn't that go-to player in the lane. He's just not strong enough to be that guy. We have one, and he wears zero. AG needs to feed the post and work the ball back out for DD to be his most effective. Take the target off his back. If the target is placed on his back he'll be taken out by the opponent on a regular basis. But he's definitely more than the fringe player I thought he was. He's proven me wrong before but I just don't think he's the guy to drive the lane on a regular basis and be successful. I'm totally behind him and today's loss isn't on him. He was due to have an off game. His teammates need to pick him up. The target needs to be placed squarely on Josh Cunningham's back. He's our go-to guy.