Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Jim Paxson
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 04:14 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post

That same year I had buddies at ND so went to our game vs the Irish (Tripucka, Woolridge, Laimbeer, etc). We were woefully undermanned but Paxson went off for something like 36 pts in a game we led most of the way until he mysteriously picked up a 5th foul and that's all she wrote. My buddies were complimentary and excited because at the time John had already committed to ND and all they heard was that John was better than Jim. John definitely had more success, but no way was he the better of the two.
Was this the same game the student section and many fans wore "NOTRE WHO?" T- Shirts?

I had my shirt for years, but at some point the Mrs. decided I may have outgrown it a bit, and tossed it. She is lucky I did not toss her out too