Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 07:59 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
but if they are not remotely good enough to get "in the game", that counts big time... my goodness, what did Kostas do during his redshirt year, he was not injured the entire time...other than Trey and Josh, the other starters were 5 for 22 fg's, and the starters were 5 for 26 from 3 pt...Crutch had 9 assists and 1 turnover, Sir Trey and Josh over 20 pts apiece - great effort by those 3... that's it
I guess with that logic the bench should be voted on for every game we lose the rest of the season because if they're not good enough to get in the game now, why the next game or the next or the next? Heck, why were 3 players good enough to get 3 minutes or more the first 20 minutes but not the next 30? Again, if you can't blame a starter, and I can't blame the bench, there's only only entity left but again, I'll stop now.