User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Colonel

Atlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ClearTheRunwayForWLJ View Post
I won't say much this year ... but how can anyone give Brian Gregory an A? He simply has met expectations. A grade of a B is high in my mind, I would have settled for a C+ if that was available.

A coach who has never won an A-10 Regular Season Championship or even competed in the Atlantic 10 Tournament does not deserve an A. UD has the most resources in the A-10 and it is laughable to continue to see them lose @ Duquense, @ Charlotte, etc, etc when there are 5 fans in the stands.

The future looks bright, but you cannot grade on that. You have to grade on the results on the court. His "talented recruits" have not shown they are more talented than any of OP's teams. I like BG and think things are going in the right direction, but in no way, shape or form has he earned a grade of an A.

To me, an A grade is for excellence and exceeding expectations. In 7 years the Flyers have made the dance two times (one time with OP's players) and the NIT two times. They have 0 A-10 regular season crowns and 0 A-10 championships. They also collapsed mightly when they expectations were placed upon them with 6 seniors (last year).

Sean Miller, he deserved an A ... multiple tournament runs, deep, deep runs and multiple A-10 Crowns.

If you rated BG an A ... what is Sean Miller? An A+++++++++ ... it doesn't make sense!
Dont get me started on OP and what does Miller have to do with this thread?