Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:48 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
So let me get this right...

You would rather put someone in the game that will offer relatively zero production next year and seasons forward (walkons, Pierce, XW) versus Svoboda?....who has very good chance of giving productive minutes going forward if he develops like others.

Curious...how many practices did you go to and what players were doing what the coaching staff was asking them to do?

What camp were you in on Trey Landers last year? Did you give up on him and wish for potential departure as well?

The entire decision making process of the coaching staff doesn't rest primarily on what you can view from the comfort of your living room.
Reread my posts. I was referring to who contributed more as far as wins this season. X 1 Svoboda zero. I also said that if what's been said about X is true, I'd certainly take Svoboda back over him for chemistry reasons if nothing else. My post was about this season. READ!!!!

Oh, and as far as Trey is concerned I was in the camp of saying I thought he was going to be a great player some day because I saw the energy and skill and wondered why AM didn't use him more. So don't put that stale argument on me. However, I'll be honest, when it came to DMO, I was critical for 3 seasons. However, Trey and DMO both showed some positives when playing, Svoboda notta, zippo..

Last edited by Smitty10; 03-09-2018 at 07:51 AM..