Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 08:48 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
That didn't work out so well.
You said in response to the SLU v. FSU impact on A10 multiple bids scenario. OSU Flyer was right, and you are also.
Regrettably, that does put a significant hurting on the A10's chance to keep multiple bid streak alive. An issue I might have to suck on, and thus hear Bedell finally be right about something, an issue I will address in another thread. Keeping in mind that knowing the likely reality of A10's bids in late December is one thing, but Mr. Feedback has been trying to state it as fact for a month or two, and thats bull smell. Again, I am going to address in another thread, after Christmas.

By the way, what happened to all the Mississippi State fans/believers on here? Oops, Gem City Jam debate is back on. Flyers might not be obvious best team in the city; unless you actually invoke jurisdictional lines.