Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:53 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,589 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Why? Because the majority of comments I get about the (un)Golden Polls demands it! I'll be more than happy to revert back to 1-person-1-vote and gladly defend it against the wishes of Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortz*, but until I hear otherwise, I'm sticking with multiple votes.

FWIW, very few are voting for more than 1 Flyer. For example, in the great win vs Duquesne, a total of 124 votes were cast by 104 Priders. From my Royal perspective, the multiple vote policy is being used responsibly. If it's abused, I reserve the right and have the obligation to go back to the future and give everyone 1 vote.

So let it be written!
So let it be done!!

You just always seemed like the last person on earth to hand out participation trophys, even though you and uncle Bernie do sometime act alike

Thanks for posting the polls, and glad to hear most priders still only vote one time. One vote, forces us to use our brains and think a bit, instead of just randomly clicking on our favorite player and anyone else we think played well.
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (02-06-2019)