Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,319 Times in 686 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Rhody demolition

Well, this is the Flyers team I think we expected to see Tuesday night, against a struggling St. Louis team. Looks like whatever message was sent this week, it was received.

1. Crutcher and Obi were outstanding.
2. Nice to see JD hit some buckets and a three.
3. Still hate seeing Mikesell and Landers shoot 3s. Not their strength. Mikesell with another block inside and Trey took it to the hole a couple times, more like his kind of game.
4. Nice to hear the comments from Landers about not starting. True team player.
5. Good bounceback game for Josh. Had 10 or 12 points I think. Still struggled with first FT.
6. We rebounded significantly better today, though there were still times we let them get too many offensive boards.
7. Great defense for the entire game.
8. Not too many turnovers. You can excuse Crutcher for a couple trying to get the ball to Obi, but a couple were head scratchers. Mikesell still makes lazy passes that drive me crazy.
9. Nice to see a big blowout win on the road. Wish Frankie had gotten some more playing time.
10 Great to have a week off to recover before next game.

Go Flyers!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-10-2019), Jack D (02-09-2019)
Advertisement