Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 02:39 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TX Flyer View Post
Everyone is critical of ud scott posting about AG b it’s ok to bad mouth a former flyer? Good to understand the rules around here
I'm with you on this one. udscott takes every small misstep by AG as evidence he's been right about AG all along. But as a UD fan he hopes AG succeeds.

Same for Kostas - everyone on here hopes he succeeds, but they are quick to call him out when things don't go his way as evidence that they were right that he should have stayed.

I have no problems admitting that I was in the camp that was supportive of him leaving, but did not think he was NBA ready. I didn't think he needed to be. This was always destined to be a G League developmental year. And as some on here wanted to point out his failures relative to his two-way contract peers, I was just thrilled he was enjoying some success at the G League level.

The fact that he got any NBA time this year exceeded my expectations. Happy for him.
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (03-24-2019)