Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 07:01 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,405 Times in 2,481 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
Obi had what can best be described as a really sh*tty night. 0-3 in nine minutes with 2 boards and he had a couple of shot attempts swatted. Evan Fournier who torched the Cs the other night was unavailable and it showed as the NYK got trounced.

Boys and girls, I'm afraid our guy's minutes have regressed to last year's level, which is to say he will be utilized as a backup for Jules and nothing more.
I think this was his first bad game this year. I’m not sure anyone else on the Knicks can say that. I remember 2 other games that were below par but not terrible. I think Rose being out and the fact he gets stonewalled by Thibs at every turn is taking its toll. I don’t know if Obi should be starting, but he deserves more minutes. The last game he started, he played both the 4 and the 5 and had his best game. As much as he loves NY...his best hope right now is to be traded.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
keats '91 (01-09-2022), Lifelong Flyer Fan (01-09-2022)