Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Akron Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 12:53 PM
1st Lieutenant

Bigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of light
Nobody has mentioned transition offense. I know this ties into offense from defense, but I think it’s worth mentioning on its own right.

The team pushed the ball better than I have seen in any of the past games. We are at our best when we are running. Our length and athleticism makes up-tempo offense favorable. I really enjoyed the speed we played with in this game.

Somebody last week mentioned the need for outlet passes to be at or around half court, and I recall a few times where the guards ran toward half court before getting the pass. I credit Grant for that adjustment. Defense creates offense.

Proud of our guys, however Xeyrius mentioned “havoc” preseason and I’d like to see more of that going forward defensively.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Bigtimeflyersguy For This Totally Excellent Post:
shocka43 (11-26-2017)