Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:44 PM
General

Thanked 1,269 Times in 787 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
Exactly...the perimeter players are so worried about speed in the offense that they don't feed the post or use screens. I said this last week, the entire offense flows like a wide receiver trying to head towards the end zone before he catches the ball.

Out bigs established position all night long and the feed isn't there. It needs to happen quick before the defender can front and the backside shows up We are already reversing the ball when the post is WIDE open. Doesn't make sense. Feed the man.

It seems that AG's first desire in the offense is speed...which translates to quick reversals for perimeter shots...then the P&R...then the back cut...and the post comes in at about 6th place on the list of importance.
Glad i'm seeing a key word here - posted by Shocka. QUICK.
Decisions are slowly made, especially the first 8 minutes of our games.
Guys are tentative or a second or two slow. Those posts feeds are there , or they are not.

Gotta make the entry past within split second of guy being open.

Same goes for other indecisive decision making. I'm seeing it from Landers, Crutcher, Kostas, a few guys. What's positive is that things started flowing at certain points in the game.

Coach AG is still finding his combinations and rotations. I think we are closing on on more regular player patterns. Add X back in soon, and we are possibly in good shape to work towards 3rd to 6th in the A10. I"m excited Kostas had a solid game, especially passing and positioning and minutes played.

Svoboda really does need that breakout game. Perhaps Penn or another team, we can slow down and hit shots he can hit.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer 86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-07-2017), San Diego Flyer (12-07-2017)