Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,619 Times in 2,468 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Club Lounge - I agree with Chris that it's use will be expanded. I was in the arena today taking care of some business. the Lounge doors were open as they were working in there. It seems very large for just those people in the club seats. It is just bare structural bones now so maybe when it is finished it won't seem so large, but I mentioned to someone who was with me that I bet more people would end up with access to those areas. I read somewhere that after the transformation is complete they are going to have different donor level (as in adding some I think) They could end up allowing access to people with a higher level of donating but don't sit in the club seats.

There were workmen everywhere. Some were even still painting. If they ever decide to add table/chairs in the concourse, I think it would be well after all the phases are complete. they could easily be in the way of the work going on now.