Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 07:50 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I figured a kid who could shoot great in high school, and was player of the state his junior and senior year was going to be our best incoming freshman, other than the kid who went west. The kid is great, not only his offense, but on defense. That steal and score at the end of yesterday's game was reminiscent of another Davis.
I missed yesterday's game but was pretty impressed with how he played against OU. My question to you Jack, someone who's seen Johnny Davis, Jim Paxson, Jack Zimmerman and Roosevelt Chapman all play their freshman season, can you see any reason why Jordan Davis is not in our starting lineup from here on out?