Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 05:26 PM
General

Thanked 3,923 Times in 2,155 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
A twitter thread I wrote about St. Louis versus Dayton if the Big East expands to 11 teams.

https://twitter.com/TomEggemeier/sta...56969386754048
Do we know when the negotiations for the Big East's new TV contract are supposed to be? I suspect going to 11 will revolve around this

I think you're take is dead on the money and well reasoned. I tend to think they'll go to 11 too but I get flack in here for being a conspiracy theorist.

not directed at you but I think people get really lost in this TV market size or "bringing in a new market". That's a consideration for power conference network not for the 11th team that's playing 10-15 games of one sport on FS1

I think there's a major sunk cost in the football program and the carrot of another of another round of P5 realignment that'll keep football going for UConn