User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:20 PM
1st Lieutenant

UD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ortez52 View Post
Gentlemen I dont agree with your take on the show. I am a long time listener of Mark old show could not stand what WING had on before this. The pervious host was lousy never had a original thought one. He never let the callers talk it was always his opinion and only his. He took topics from shows down in Cincinnati and from face book pages here local. I am a big buckeye football fan and could not listen to bucknuts when he was on The show that is on now is a work in progress but has got better and better. Justine is young and knew on the sports scene around here Mark is good at what he does he tells you what he thinks and if you don't agree he listens to what you have to say. This is what sports talk is suppose to be ,something we have not had in this town in a long time. I grew up listening to the Pete Franklins ,Bob Trumpy Lyle Steig and so on . Give it another listen call in if you disagree they will listen. When the bashed UD I got upset because of the UD ,Wright State being compared which seems to happen ,But again two different programs and really nothing in common. Justine made some remarks about UD I did not agree with but he is a WSU grad, Mark did coach at UD and his questions about the program was well founded and what a lot of people wanted to know. After what broke today got to give Mark credit he gave a very well put together view. Give these guys a chance its a lot better than what we have had in a long time, they talk local national and has some big time guest both local and national and the best thing they let you talk.
They are amateurs. Neither is very articulate. Neither does their homework. Neither would have a chance at every working in a larger market.