Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
I'm not really sure what you're saying hear, other than outlining the circumstances, again.

Do you believe AM was gone after last year, regardless, as long as there was a P5 job with big time $$? I simply don't believe that. It was going to take the right job, most likely one of those jobs/schools he had listed in his contract.
I believe he was waiting for the OSU job, mainly, and thinking that job would be open now and not a year ago. Nobody can answer had AM not taken the IU job and had OSU opened up like it did if he would have left although I believe he would have taken it. Again, he was losing the top 1-2 senior classes in UD history with very little leadership/production coming back and he was already coming off of 1st round NCAA losses. Throw a 15-18 win season following back-to-back NCAA losses and his name doesn't illuminate quite as much...
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
SLUFLYER (03-26-2018)