Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 02:17 PM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
About a third of the way thru the season last year, NE moved to more of a small-ball game and that left Jordy in a reserve role versus a starting role. I wouldn’t hold either party at “fault” in this type of situation. A coach has to adapt to his entire roster and that sometimes leaves a good player on the sidelines. And competitive players want to play.

I have a brother who was a pass-catching tight end Who was stuck in an offense that called for the tight end to block more than run pass routes. He switched teams and won 3 championships catching balls from a great quarterback. Hoping Jordy’s transfer to UD (and his brother committing) can lead UD to more championships.

GREAT GET.

I'm very happy to have him. But . . . Trent Meachump. . . Jordy didn't announce he was leaving until July? Meachump announced in June IIRC and we still haven't collectively forgotten. That probably worked in our favor this time as most other teams had their rosters set already. But still. Let this forever be the final nail in the Meachump coffin if this guy is any good (and he definitely appears to be good).
Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-05-2018)