User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:01 AM
Captain

shwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
It makes some feel better about themselves. It's the world we live in with anonymity guaranteed over the Internet. People post things they'd never say. The other aspect is some want to be "followed" so they go out of their way to be more outrageous than the next. Sad times we live in.

There a difference between trashing the kid for no reason and telling it how it is. He's not good enough for UD basketball period. It's just the facts and has nothing to do about feeling better about themselves. I could argue your post is striving for the same 'feeling' trying to feel better about yourself with your holier than though attitude.

That said, I have nothing against him and hope he does well at d. st. I think the speed of the conference will be a little slower and could help him greatly. He kind of had a spastic style and under fast pressure it really hindered him.
Mad Props to shwag33 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-25-2018)