User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

LI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant futureLI Flyer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by UDBrian View Post
he has power. he can write whatever he wants and listen to the people on this board complain. As UD2 said on another thread. I don't care if a guy has struggled with academics in high school if they are committed now.
I don't know Brian Kollars, and I fail to believe that he is significant in any manner shape or form. In the past I've read a few of his blogs but walked away unimpressed. From a rudimentary search of his bio we know is from the great (??) state of South Dakota (you know the people that gave us Sturgis and the Badlands). He graduated from Valparaiso and has done little to make us believe he is a "mover and shaker".

UDBrian - you state he has power! Let us remember that power in actuality is influence. I don't live in the Dayton area but I fail to believe he has any sway with anyone outside of the DDN. He is insignificant and as such is not worthy of our concern. SIMPLY SAID HE HAS NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO HIM. LET HIM REMAIN A WEASEL.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to LI Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
College B-Ball Fan (04-15-2012), Tony T 71 (04-15-2012)