Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Trey is a driven competitor. I'm sure he sees the competition.

Originally Posted by steve View Post
What evidence do you have? He's regressed out there shooting the 3, was terrible last year and there are some Stafford jeweler half-time participants I'd rather have shooting the 3 ball than Trey...
I would think that Trey's Freshman experience in trying and failing to get minutes on the court would be indelibly printed in his mind. He worked hard and met that challenge head-on his Soph and Junior years. His 3 point shooting did not hold up, but the other parts of his game did. Now he is faced with an assignment this year that will require him to be average at the arc, or better. If he would just do that, he will insure double digit minutes. He needs hours and hours of shooting on his own.

Trey brings a lot to the table, but I could say the same about Mikesell who is only a 33% lifer from 3pt, but started every game he was healthy. That 33% would be tolerable for Landers. Got to make buckets.
Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Whacker (08-02-2019)