User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Major

Buster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud of
I think if you watch some of the top 25 teams. ( Including The ones we love to hate). There is A LOT of great talent out there competing for a few slots. Obi has enormous upside and potential - but going now would be a route into the G league until he gets the speed and consistency to compete. There is too much further developed talent available.

I guess he will get declare to allow himself to be evaluated by teams and learn what he needs to work on, and AG and staff will highlight the offense around him next year, and will be watched by scouts ALL season. Depending on how season goes, will then decide when he is clear to make a team and guaranteed money.

It seems like a simple and logical decision that any of us would do ourselves. However, it is fun to watch everyone lose their collective shyt that Obi is a draft pick now for "reasons".

I just hope if we get relegated to NIT that we pack the arena to continue to watch and enjoy the dunkaramafest for awhile longer before a long offseason.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Buster For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (03-08-2019), MikeFlyer (03-08-2019)