Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:09 PM
General

Thanked 4,890 Times in 2,254 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I am going out on a limb and say that Viperstick was joking. In case you did not know it, the LSU coach is in deep doo doo.

I knew I'd get the reaction I did. I'm not joking.

I think Grant wants to be here, I think he's invested, and I think there's the potential that he'll be here for a very long time. But, he is a successful basketball coach who undoubtedly wants to compete at the highest level (we wouldn't have wanted him if he didn't feel this way). Can he do that here? I hope and think he can. Can he do that better at a P5 conference with which he's very familiar? Only AG can answer that.

Regardless, he's exceeded expectations this year and appears to have us on track for a couple more years at least. Let's show him some love and at the very least make it a tough pill for an LSU type of program to swallow.

...and yes, LSU is up proverbial Schise Creek without a paddle right now.