Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
three-star 2019 point guard Joe Toussaint.

Toussaint is one of three 2019 point guards taking official visits to Iowa City this September.

Iowa is his first official visit. He doesn't have any others on the schedule at the moment, but he has "stuff in the works."

"Dayton is coming up soon after Iowa," he told me Tuesday night, "and then probably it’ll be Wichita State, and then UNLV will be last."

Iowa, Dayton, Wichita State and UNLV are Toussaint's final four schools, which he released Tuesday on Instagram.

"UNLV is in a different environment — it’s all the way on the west side (of the country). I don’t mind going to the west side to play basketball, so it’s something new," Toussaint said. "Wichita State kind of reminds me of Iowa with the coaching. I’ve been watching the coaching. Two very good coaches, one at Iowa in Mr. (Fran) McCaffery and coach (Gregg) Marshall at Wichita State. Two good coaches. And Dayton has been recruiting me hard ever since Day 1."

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sp...ll/1199642002/
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CvilleFlyer (09-05-2018), MNFats (09-05-2018), Muckem333 (09-05-2018), San Diego Flyer (09-05-2018)