Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:39 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post
Those with season tickets, raise your hand if you were excited with more than 2 games that were on the slate this year.......

By these viewpoints to my original message, it's clear the vast majority of fans here are content skirting by, playing the system and sweating on Selection Sunday. In order to be great, play with the greats.
How many games did you attend at the Arena last season? I plan my annual "fix" of the Flyers each year to catch two home games. This year it happened to be wins over Fordham and St Louis. The fact that we won both is a plus, but being there in the Arena with our fans going nuts and the whole atmosphere is priceless. Can't wait for a trip next Feb to see the new Arena changes. Wish I was in position to experience the whole home schedule each and every year.

I worked in California for 15 years. It can warp your brain being around liberal fanatics that long. Maybe you should check in with some of those transcendental meditation folks out in the Valley.