Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:11 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
SF99, when I first typed the Poll, I only included 2 options 'Yes' and 'No' and just before I hit the 'post poll' button, I remembered how finicky, moody, entitled, curious and perfect my fans, followers, minions and wannabees can be, so I decided to break down the Yes/No options to include some basic reasoning. I darn near made 6 options of 3 Yes and 3 No, but that would have watered down the reasoning and I made the Royal decision to keep it at 4. Is it perfect? No. But I am, so I hit the 'post' button.

I have mixed feelings about Kostas getting drafted. The Flyer in me hopes he does and it helps our image/recruiting. The coach/competitor in me hopes he doesn't because it sends the message that you can have a crappy attitude, not work hard, ignore coaching and you can still reach great heights.

Had he stayed at UD for 2018-19 and then taken a shot at the NBA, he'd have 100% of my support. But I just don't like the (lack of) effort he gave UD in the short time he was here...academically and athletically.

Ultimately, I hope he makes an NBA roster at some point. I don't think he's a puck-*ss loser like #35 and the twin terrors, so I don't harbor any anger toward him. Just disappointment that he didn't give us all he had knowing both parties would have benefitted greatly from a little more focus.

King Rollo the Longwinded...OUT!
Gazoo (06-14-2018), MikeFlyer (06-14-2018), MNFats (06-14-2018), superfan99 (06-14-2018), TXFlyerFan (06-14-2018)