Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crosby
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 01:56 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lowd&ProUD View Post
Heard a story last week about the reason behind Crosby leaving. As soon as I heard it, my first thought was that if this is true, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he tries to come back.

I'd rather not share the story since it was handed down at least 2 times before it got to me. But I'll say it involved Crosby getting ticked off in the heat of a moment to a form of discipline from the new regime.

The problem AG has - if all this is true - is that he has no history with Crosby to know if this is his MO or a unique one time occurrence. IMO, easier to forgive and forget if it's a one time thing vs. a pattern of behavior.
I don't want to ask you to get into more specifics. I do however wonder what kind of control would the new regime have to discipline a player during the offseason. I guess what I'm saying is it seems to me that any discipline coming toward him would be from outside the basketball program.