Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McNeil
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

joeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Flyers98 View Post
If he is as good as everyone thinks, he has everything he needs at UD. With the squad we should be putting on the floor next year, there will be plenty of national attention and plenty of scouts hanging around.

I am as big of a UD fan is anybody and I think that we are going to be very good next year regardless of if he comes. However, other than Western Kentucky he would get much more exposure at the other four schools by far as compared to UD. More ESPN coverage more games on other networks, etc.

Hopefully we have a shot because he went to several UD games and the atmosphere and experience at UD arena has grown on him. The fact that his girlfriend is at UK and geographically UD is closer to Lexington than any of the other schools could be a factor .

If I were a betting man I would say he's headed to Texas Tech.

Last edited by joeybaloney; 04-01-2019 at 04:14 PM..