Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 09:16 AM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Simmons received permission from Ohio U to put his name into the NBA Draft...he said he won't hire an agent so he can return to OU. I have a hard time seeing him transfer out of OU considering they are working together on his NBA dreams.
Simmons isn't getting drafted, but it's a good experience for the kid. Good pub for Ohio U program. So nothing to lose. Simmons may love it at Ohio but I don't think the fact that they are "working together" on the draft process is evidence of him staying put. I would assume he would, but just has nothing to do with his.